Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer So Far!


Enjoying the goodies from the picnic


Izze has a new chore, she can set the table. It's cute because she puts things
wherever she wants.


Paige, Grace and Izze playing in the kiddie pool.


Izze and Nana



Well, it has been a busy few weeks so far. I am amazed at how jam packed a summer day can get. The good thing is that I am trying to enjoy every moment, and I think Isabel is as well. I have Izze on a great schedule, she naps at least 2 hours a day and sleeps from around 7:30/8pm until 7:30am. She is so much happier when she gets her rest, and Drew and I enjoy playing with her when she is not crabby : )

This weekend we are heading up to Princeton to spend some relaxing time with Aunt Bev and Uncle Jim. We always enjoy going up there, doing a little kayaking, shopping and sightseeing. I am sure I will have more to report when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment