Sunday, January 24, 2010

Phew



Well I finally sat down and relaxed for the first time in over 3 weeks. I don't remember what it feels like to be home with my family, with nothing to do but watch football and color pictures with Izze. Today began Catholic Schools Week, we kicked it off with an open house. I couldn't believe how busy we were the entire time. I am hoping we have a bunch of new families enrolling soon.
I think Izze has finally caught up on some sleep, she slept over 13 hours last night and took a 2 hour nap this afternoon. Tomorrow our plan is to make some sugar cookies together. It will be special mommy and Izze time.
In the meantime, enjoy some pictures from the wedding last weekend. I hope to get some pictures from yesterday's wedding up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment