Monday, December 13, 2010

Let the Countdown Begin

Well, we are down to our final weeks, what a quick pregnancy this has been.  I remember waiting and waiting for Izze even though she was almost 3 weeks early, but this time I am just trying to enjoy my final weeks of being pregnant.  I really can't complain much, I never had morning sickness, haven't had too many completely sleepless nights, haven't put on as much weight as I did with Iz, and my hubby has been pretty good to me.  Besides the fluctuating blood pressure, all seems to be well with the world.

Isabel has been an amazing little girl, she always wants to help mommy out.  She has become such a little person with her own personality and I love every conversation we have.  Tonight we were making foam snowmen (craft of the day) and Izze said to me "mom, when I grow up I want to be just like you".  Maybe it's the pregnancy, but I was quite emotional : )  Either I have a super brown noser for a child, or she is very sweet and appreciates her mommy.

Well, as I begin week 33 of my pregnancy and my countdown to Christmas vacation (7 more teaching days to be exact), all seems right with the world.  Merry Christmas : )

No comments:

Post a Comment