Monday, September 13, 2010

It's A Girl!

Today we had our ultrasound appointment, we brought Isabel along to get her first glimpse of her new baby. It took a while to get the baby to cooperate, but once she did we were 100% sure it was a girl. We spent 45 wonderful minutes as a whole family looking at our new addition and it was amazing watching her wave her little arms and kick her little feet. The doctor showed us that everything looks WONDERFUL and we even got a little picture of her smiling : )

Tonight Izze had to be sure to kiss her baby sister goodnight and give her a big hug before going to sleep. I know she will be an amazing big sister, she is so gentle with babies and just loves them to pieces.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband who was just as excited about having a girl as he would be if he were having a boy. Drew is an amazing dad and I know both Izze and her baby sister will always be daddy's little girls.

I am a lucky woman!

2 comments:

  1. You all are just a beautiful family! Good mommy, daddy and big sister. I am so excited to know everything is going so well. Thank God! I love the pictures of our new granddaughter Addi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom, I see it looks like I posted this seeing you used my account
    (haha) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete